To be a DSAC Member, you must:
1) Either have had at least 15 settlements in the last calendar year (rentals not included) or have had a settled volume of at least $2,000,000 in the last calendar year.
2) Be a member of the Maryland Association of REALTORS in good standing.
3) Either be a member of the Anne Arundel County Association of REALTORS or be a member of another REALTOR association in the state of Maryland and have at least one-half (1/2) of the qualifying volume be from property sales in Anne Arundel County.
4) Pay your dues by the 1st Quarter of each year.
5) Be licensed to sell real estate.
6) Office managers may join the club by filling out the application and paying the required dues. You do not have to have any sales volume. Years as a manager member do not count towards Life Membership.
To become a Life Member, you must:
1) Qualify for the club three (3) years out of four (4) years, prior to the date you apply to be a Life Member.
2) Once you are a Life Member an application is no longer needed and you should simply pay your annual dues in a timely fashion and you must continue to be an Association of Realtors Member in good standing. You may advertise yourself as a DSAC Life Member.