To be a DSAC Member, you must:
1) Either have had at least 15 settlements in the last fiscal year (rentals not included) or have had a settled volume of at least $2 million with at least 50% of transactions in Anne Arundel County during the last fiscal year, and be a member in good standing of the Anne Arundel County Association of Realtors or another Association of Realtors within Maryland.
2) Pay your dues by the 1st Quarter of each year.
3) Stay licensed to sell real estate.
4) Office managers may join the club by filling out the application and paying the required dues. You do not have to have any sales volume. Years as a manager member do not count towards Life Membership.
To become a Life Member, you must:
1) Sell a minimum of $2 million in real estate transactions with at least 50% in Anne Arundel County for 3 out of 4 previous years, prior to the date you apply to be a Life Member.
2) Once you are a Life Member an application is no longer needed and you should simply pay your annual dues in a timely fashion and you must continue to be an Association of Realtors Member in good standing. You may advertise yourself as a DSAC Life Member.